Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Change of venue

I have been working in the debt collection business since December 4th 2004. This could be a very profitable business, the economy has really taken it's toll on the amount of money to be made. I remember when I first starting collecting, bring home bonus checks of $1000 or more, and that's on top of my salary, which wasn't shabby. Today I decided to leave my job, with no other prospects in mind. The main purpose of me doing this is not just because of the economy, it was the constant rule changes and bonus structure changes as well. It seemed as if each month, I would get a smaller bonus based on new structure. Don't get me wrong, collections can and still will a very profitable business, just not at this particular company. I will be seeking new employment at collections, but if you have any questions as far as the legal aspects of what debt collector can or can not do, just contact me and I will give you tips and pointers on what is legal and what is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment