Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Strength Training & Conditioning

So as I was mentally preparing myself for strength training and body conditioning, I fell on the ice tonight and have messed up my foot really bad. This weekend was supposed to be my last weekend of eating garbage, and being lazy. As for eating healthy, as of Monday morning I will start a strict diet which I found on a quick Google search of George St-Pierre's diet. It's not his full diet plan, but it does give the basics and how to get started. As soon as my foot heals properly, I will start conditioning my body Working my core, and making sure to get in an upper and lower body workout throughout the course of a week. I will post daily directly in this thread as to what I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as my weight, target weight, and my workout sessions. I don't believe that eating healthy alone will help anyone lose weight. I think a proper diet and exercise plan is what is what it takes to reach ones target goal. Stay tuned for my progress! Make sure you follow my blog to receive my updates!

6 comments:

  1. Ok so good luck to start with also billy and I have both been busting ass to get in shape he looks awesome so far me not so much. He says he see no difference but I do. Don't get disscouraged by the scale check your inches weekly that always boosts my confidence when the scale breaks my heart lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you, I've done a TON of research and the information I post here on troa daily/weekly information, you will 100% lose weight. Women have more trouble losing weight because the retain more water. Try lowering your carb intake and increase your protein intake, this will force your body to create less water. It works, trust me! Lauren, you are NOT fat, in fact you look very good, especially for having 2 kids. Your body is well portioned, you being a midget (LOL) is what is causing you to think you are overweight. If you want to tone up your body, start lifting LIGHT WEIGHTS with a small amount of reps. I've read the #1 way for females to tone up is yoga, true or not I don't know, the information I will be posting is all related to male fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been doing zumba and just dance daily plus going to curves I noticed I started losing inches when I actually started eating more.I had my mind set to the point I only ate once a day so I stored everything. I have gotten better I now force myself to eat three meals plus healthy snacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have the same mindset, I would trick my body into eating once a day, and even though I was taking in less calories per day, my body was storing everything because it had nothing else to store. Eating smaller healthier meals throughout the day will help your metabolism as well as your energy level. It will also help you build lean muscle when you workout routine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can sign in via aim or gmail and when you post your name will appear on your post, if you don't want to do that you can just stay anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From my research these foods are a great source of low fat protein.
    * Skinless chicken breast
    * Skinless turkey breast
    * Fish
    * Lean beef, veal, lamb or pork
    * Egg whites
    * Beans
    * Legumes
    * Low fat dairy products
    * Nuts
    * Seeds

    ReplyDelete